Thank you for previewing our home for rent. This quick reference sheet will help you avoid rental scams and dishonest landlord.
You may be dealing with a rental scam or a dishonest landlord if:
- The landlord asks for the security deposit before you sign the lease
- You see the same property advertised on different web sites by different Landlords or management companies or for different prices.
- The landlord lives out of state and doesn’t have a local management company with whom you can have regular contact.
- The landlord will not provide you with their office or home address.
- The landlord asks you for money up front to help you find a property.
- The landlord doesn’t have an official ‘Rental Application’ form for you to complete.
- The landlord does not require that you sign a legally binding lease and give you a fully executed copy
If you suspect you are being scammed, please feel free to contact our office, and we will help in researching the property for you.
Why Rent from Recovery Realty ?
- Recovery Realty is the Sacramento region’s premier Property Management and Leasing firm. We are native Californians providing concierge service for Northern California.
- We are licensed Realtors, members of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers), PCAR(Placer County Association of Realtors, and the Placer County Women’s Council with nearly 20 years of experience.
- We manage and lease about 100 residential units in the Sacramento Valley and beyond providing experience, professionalism and personalized service to our residents.